Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi there! We've been just a movin' and a shakin' lately......

It seems these days that when Keenon comes home from work I now have "so the story for today was...." phrase that comes out of my mouth. we are just in awe of our little princess... and lately it hasn't been a good awww but rather an awwww s!!t!!!!!!!!

I won't share every story but here is the one from yesterday...

so we're getting ready to ride my bike to the park. We are packing a snack and multiple juice cups so we don't melt from the heat. As I'm doing this kaylee thought I needed a "coke" as she calls it. I proceeded to take it and say thank you.... well she accidently dropped it and we had an exploiding diet dr pepper going all over MY KITCHEN!!!! It was an accident but should she have been in the pantry... NO... but I didn't catch the tazmanian darling fast enough... so thens he proceeds to go uh oh big big mess...... I thought how can I be upset when she is so cute upon looking at my kitchen the anger krept back in. I told Kaylee to go play in her play room for awhile. Usually this means five minutes but this time she stayed in there the entire time I cleaned the kitchen... which ended up being thirty minutes.... I would go check on her and she would just be as quiet as a mouse playing not even banging her pots and pans in her kitchen.... she knew mommy was not happy..... Then she came out gave me a big hug and said sa sa which is sorry in Kaylee language.... I can now say it was a precious moment after having twenty four hours to cool off about it..... i don't really "do" messes very well.

Today story: We came in from swimming and As always we take off our suits in the laundry room and then go shower. Well the tazmanian darling darted off and ran into the living room.... I was trying to find a towel, put the suit up etc... then I go to get her. Why did she have a dish towel from the kitchen drawer between her legs and she smiled and said pee pee mommy...... and then smiled again and said no mess!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! I wanted to laugh so hard it was priceless! Yesterday's event had left their mark as to mommy and how she feels about messes..... Upon finishing with her business she handed me the towel and said here and then ran off..... so we showered and then she said potty and sat down and went potty in her adorable princess potty chair..... I was so excited, i didn't have to ask her or say a word she just did it!!!! She was excited too as mommy does a very funny potty dance and song.... I'll do anything to get rid of diapers!

She is growing up into a very cute young princess! She loves to play with her dolls and her little people. Not a day goes by that we don't cook or color

pictures to follow soon... we are up from our nap.... EARLY.....

No comments: